Doula Services & PricingDoula Support For Pregnancy & Birth
Doula Packages I Offer
- Doula Package – $1250
- Initial Consultation – A Cup of Coffee
- Return Clients Special – Discounted
- Postnatal Package – $600
- Pregnancy Massage – Full Body $80 per 60 min
My Experience & Service
During my work as a Perth doula I have supported women in both the public and private hospitals, including the family Birth Centre. Every birth has been unique and I’ve assisted women from low-risk pregnancies to what are now considered high-risk such as twins, gestational diabetes, vaginal birth after caesarean (VBAC), advance maternal age mothers’ (I hate that term), inductions and caesareans.
Keeping up to date with current research and training is how I benefit you.
Supportive care during labour may enhance physiological labour processes, as well as women’s feelings of control and confidence in their own strength and ability to give birth. This may reduce the need for obstetric intervention and also improve women’s experiences…”
During Pregnancy I Will:
- Provide ongoing birth education, taking the mystery and fear out of birth.
- Provide 1 – 2 prenatal visits so that we can explore your birth preferences, labour positions, how partners can help, answering questions, etc.
- Unlimited phone, email, Messenger and text support.
- Help you write your birth preferences. Discussing with you every detail of those preferences.
- Accompany you to antenatal/scan appointment if you feel the need warrants.
- Be Available 24/7 on call during the period from 38 weeks, until you birth.
- Be your birth partner. Doing this on your own? then I’m there for you.
- Provide the use of a CUB, birth support stool, from 38 weeks to encourage optimal positioning before and during labour. https://www.the-cub-aus.com/
During Labour I Will:
- Provide CONTINUOUS practical support for you (and partner), by phone, text or in person.
- Meet you at your house or hospital-when you want.
- Ensure all your physical needs are met such as hydration, food etc.
- Ensure your environment is how you want it.
- Make suggestions for non-pharmaceutical pain options.
- Apply massage and counter pressure etc. during labour.
- Take any photos on your phone/camera.
- Prove 1-3 hours of continued support after the birth – or until you no longer need me.
- Help with establishing breastfeeding.
- Meet with you a few days post-partum to debrief, answer any questions and offer parenting support and resources.
"Gave me closure on my last birth"
”Thank you so much for yesterday and support throughout the whole pregnancy. You helped me achieve a much more positive birth and also gave me closure on my last! I can’t thank you enough!
You’re truly amazing at what you do!”
Connect With Me
Fill out the form to make an enquiry or ask me any questions you may have.